New events for August and September
3 August 2022
A new programme of events has been launched to coordinate with the themes in our new exhibition: Ingrid Pollard Three Drops of Blood. Watch out for music evenings, artist talks and inspiring workshops from photography to embroidery, boatbuilding to creative writing.
- Evening with international folk singer Kate Young: 20 August, 5-7pm. £15.
- Digital Photography workshops with Monica-Shanta: 29 August + 5, 26 September, 5-7.30pm. £5 per session/ £12 for all three.
- Camera Obscura workshop with Ingrid Pollard: 24 September, 10-3. Free, drop in.
- Artist Talk with artist Ingrid Pollard: 24 September, 5-7. £5.
- Print and Stitch with Michelle Moinzadeh: 1, 8 October, 10-3.30. £35/day. £60 for both.
- Disappearing Lines with Gail McGarva: 12 + 13 October, 10-4. £120 for two days.
- Creative Writing Workshop with Louisa Adjoa Parker: 22 October, 10-3. £10.
- Exhibition Tour with Liz Wells: 29 October, 5-6. £5.