Following the changes to Government restrictions in response to a new variant of COVID-19, we have reviewed our policies and actions. At THG you can expect:
- We are continuing to encourage our visitors to show respect for others and maintain a sensible social distance at all times, whether indoors or outdoors.
- Visitors will be required to wear a face covering when entering the gallery.
- We have removed some indoor one way systems, except where there is a particular need to maintain it
- Visitor numbers are being restricted and managed by staff
- We will provide adequate ventilation
- Screens at reception and payment points
- The downstairs toilet is open and regularly cleaned
- Touch points will be regularly cleaned
- Hand sanitising stations can be found at the entrance to THG.
- All staff will continue to wear face coverings in indoor spaces and maintain sensible social distancing at all times, whether indoors or outdoors.
- All staff and visitors, including those vaccinated, should self-isolate according to government guidlelines if they are in contact with anyone with the new Omicrom variant.
If you have any further questions or concerns, please contact us email@example.com / 01404 45006.