THG will open again from 20 May: Thursday - Saturday, 10am - 5pm. We can't wait to give you a warm welcome!
To create a safer environment for visitors and staff, here's what to expect:
- A one-way system to allow visitors space to enjoy our exhibition and browse the THG shop safely. You will exit the building via the shop and courtyard.
- Visitors aged 11+ are required to bring and wear a face mask in our gallery and shop.
- Foot-operated hand sanitiser to be used upon entry. Hand sanitiser is available in the shop.
- You will be asked to scan the NHS Track and Trace QR code or register at the front desk.
Social distancing signage and markers are in place inside and outside the gallery. We will closely monitor numbers in the gallery space to ensure social distancing.
We'll be taking card payments only and contactless where possible. A shield is at the till point.
- We ask that shop merchandise is not handled unless purchasing.
Disinfection of all high touch points and daily deep cleaning.
- Staff and guides will wear masks, maintain social distancing and follow Covid guidelines including regular hand washing.
Our cafe and toilet facilities are closed
We ask that you please don’t visit if you are unwell or have been in the last 14 days
If you have any further questions or concerns, please contact us email@example.com / 01404 45006.